Welcome to Maass Media!

My goal for this blog is to share the music I listen to with as many people as possible.  If this is your first time here, all you need to know is that everyday I post good songs from different genres of music.  There is a list of genres on the left - clicking on a genre will lead you to a list of songs (with links to hear them) that I have posted on my blog. 

Any time you see a portion of text in brown that means it's a link.  If you want to leave a comment, click on the comment box at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.  Rock on!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jazz on Maass Media

Here's a list of all the jazz songs featured on Maass Media. Click on a song to get linked to the post where the song was featured.

Note: These lists only contain songs posted after September 9th.

John Coltrane - A Love Supreme Pt. 1 - Acknowledgment

.

No comments: