Welcome to Maass Media!

My goal for this blog is to share the music I listen to with as many people as possible.  If this is your first time here, all you need to know is that everyday I post good songs from different genres of music.  There is a list of genres on the left - clicking on a genre will lead you to a list of songs (with links to hear them) that I have posted on my blog. 

Any time you see a portion of text in brown that means it's a link.  If you want to leave a comment, click on the comment box at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.  Rock on!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Acoustic Music on Maass Media

Here is the list of Acoustic songs that have been featured on Maass Media so far...

Note:  These lists only contain songs posted after September 9th.

Andy McKee - Rylynn
Craig D'Andrea - In with the Purple and Out with the Blue

No comments: