Welcome to Maass Media!

My goal for this blog is to share the music I listen to with as many people as possible.  If this is your first time here, all you need to know is that everyday I post good songs from different genres of music.  There is a list of genres on the left - clicking on a genre will lead you to a list of songs (with links to hear them) that I have posted on my blog. 

Any time you see a portion of text in brown that means it's a link.  If you want to leave a comment, click on the comment box at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.  Rock on!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Confucius say man who stand in busy road get tired

China's amazing Confucian revival from Rahul Venkit on Vimeo.


More on Confucianism



For fun: Barbara Walters interviews Confucius

No comments: