Welcome to Maass Media!

My goal for this blog is to share the music I listen to with as many people as possible.  If this is your first time here, all you need to know is that everyday I post good songs from different genres of music.  There is a list of genres on the left - clicking on a genre will lead you to a list of songs (with links to hear them) that I have posted on my blog. 

Any time you see a portion of text in brown that means it's a link.  If you want to leave a comment, click on the comment box at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.  Rock on!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

George Harrison for Hinduism section



Interview w/GH and RS from the 1990’s



No toking up! Background music for the inclass activity…



Raising money for UNICEF relief work in Bangladesh…



My Sweet Lord



While My Guitar Gently Weeps

No comments: