Welcome to Maass Media!

My goal for this blog is to share the music I listen to with as many people as possible.  If this is your first time here, all you need to know is that everyday I post good songs from different genres of music.  There is a list of genres on the left - clicking on a genre will lead you to a list of songs (with links to hear them) that I have posted on my blog. 

Any time you see a portion of text in brown that means it's a link.  If you want to leave a comment, click on the comment box at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.  Rock on!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Eric Preston's Daily Dose of Jam

☮HAPPY TOKIN' UP TUESDAY☮
Don't Let all the green fool you


WWHOOAAAA

It's been a loooonnngg weekend for me. Holy sh*t. I'm pooped.


Are you diggin' all this green like I am?

Eric Preston reminded me of how much great classic rock there is out there. Everyone's heard all the popular classic rock songs, but there are a bunch of late 60's and 70's music that can't be heard on 97.1 The Drive. My crazy hippie parents could tell you all about them :)

My mom lived in a commune for a short period of time in her life. Two things drove her out of there:
1. She was the only one with a job
2. The FBI was running an investigation on her floor.

















This post goes to Eric Preston. You earned it buddy :) Here's a great classic rock guitarist, Robin Trower, performing Caledonia.





Peace

No comments: