Welcome to Maass Media!

My goal for this blog is to share the music I listen to with as many people as possible.  If this is your first time here, all you need to know is that everyday I post good songs from different genres of music.  There is a list of genres on the left - clicking on a genre will lead you to a list of songs (with links to hear them) that I have posted on my blog. 

Any time you see a portion of text in brown that means it's a link.  If you want to leave a comment, click on the comment box at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.  Rock on!

Friday, September 4, 2009

in the works for Buddhism class...All about Bodhisattvas...

DO IT AGAIN


In the mornin you go gunnin
For the man who stole your water
And you fire till he is done in
but they catch you at the border
And the mourners are all singin
As they drag you by your feet
But the hangman isnt hangin
And they put you on the street

Chorus:
You go back jack do it again
Wheel turnin round and round
You go back jack do it again

When you know shes no high climber
Then you find your only friend
In a room with your two timer
And you're sure you're near the end
Then you love a little wild one
And she brings you only sorrow
All the time you know she's smilin
You'll be on your knees tomorrow

Chorus

Now you swear and kick and beg us
That you're not a gamblin man
Then you find you're back in Vegas
with a handle in your hand
Your black cards can make you money
So you hide them when you're able
In the land of milk and honey
You must put them on the table

Chorus




All AboutBodhisattva



Lyrics by Steely Dan

Bodhisattva
Would you take me by the hand
Bodhisattva
Would you take me by the hand
Can you show me
The shine of your Japan
The sparkle of your china
Can you show me
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
I'm gonna sell my house in town
Bodhisattva
I'm gonna sell my house in town
And I'll be there
To shine in your Japan
To sparkle in your China
Yes I'll be there
Bodhisattva

Bodhisattva in Metro


Bodhisattva Child





Diversity is our strength

No comments: