Welcome to Maass Media!

My goal for this blog is to share the music I listen to with as many people as possible.  If this is your first time here, all you need to know is that everyday I post good songs from different genres of music.  There is a list of genres on the left - clicking on a genre will lead you to a list of songs (with links to hear them) that I have posted on my blog. 

Any time you see a portion of text in brown that means it's a link.  If you want to leave a comment, click on the comment box at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.  Rock on!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Your Daily Dose of Jam, 09/08/09

We're already a week into September, one of my favorite months.  Not only was it the month of my conception, but it's also National Preparedness Month.  What should we be preparing for, you ask?  A couple of things come to mind...



















Bigfoot...





























Sue The Dinosaur.  After a long summer at Camp Chi, she has returned to her rightful home in the Chicago Field Museum.

Most importantly, we need to be prepared for Ryan Sherling.  He was recently sighted in Mobile, Alabama, and should be approached with caution. Do not, I repeat, do not try to take his pot of gold.

I felt the song September, by Earth Wind and Fire, was an appropriate choice for my first post of the month.  The band was formed in Chicago (represent!) and they've sold over 90 million albums.  Damn.



That's it for today.

Peace!


3 comments:

rachel b. said...

happy--

"Sue The Dinosaur. After a long summer at Camp Chi, she has returned to her rightful home in the Chicago Field Museum"

i died. this is genius. what about the landsharks?!

miss you!!

--rachel b.

Aaron said...

You clicked on the link for Sue, right? Haha I'm glad you liked it, and I miss u too!

Unknown said...

happy! this is awesome, nice work!! love the music.

(i hateeeee drama)
hahah love and miss youu
-laur