Welcome to Maass Media!

My goal for this blog is to share the music I listen to with as many people as possible.  If this is your first time here, all you need to know is that everyday I post good songs from different genres of music.  There is a list of genres on the left - clicking on a genre will lead you to a list of songs (with links to hear them) that I have posted on my blog. 

Any time you see a portion of text in brown that means it's a link.  If you want to leave a comment, click on the comment box at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.  Rock on!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Party Time.

Friday or Saturday.  The age old question.  Which is the better party night?

Don't be a party pooper.  No one likes those.  Follow these rules and you won't die.

You heard me.







1.
Spill a beer/drink
2.
Fall asleep somewhere at the party
3.
Drink someone else's beer/drink
4.
Trip down the stairs at a townhouse
5.
Cause drama between you and your roommate
6.
Vomit on the carpet
7.
Cut someone in line for the bathroom
8.
Use the rest of the toilet paper
9.
Talk about your future
10.
Face-plant into a fire pit at the beach, or a hard peice of furniture
11.
Rummage through the belongings of house owners
12.
Ask someone about her major
13.
Wear a camel colored leisure suit
14.
Use the phrase "party foul." Enough said.

Also, guys, try not to end up on this website.  If you do, it's not the end of the world, but still...

La Shanah Tovah! 5770! to all you Jews out there!  Someone go get the Manichevitz.
























Good work.

I don't think I'm going to be near my computer tomorrow, so I'm putting up two songs today.  Slow Jamz by Twista (feat. Jamie Foxx) works well for Friday Night.  It's chill, and Twista's verse is dope.  He can spit so fast it's unreal.




Saturday Night.  Fire by Joe Budden (feat. Busta Rhymes).  This song was in Entourage, but I can't remember which episode.  Good sh*t.



Peace

No comments: